When I logged into Twitter yesterday, I was surprised to learn that I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. From my understanding, bloggers get nominated for this award if their content is inspiring, positive, and/or creative in nature. With that being said, I am happy that Laura at Laura Spoonie Blogs nominated me. Be sure to check out her blog. She’s also on Twitter @LauraSpoonie.
Rules: ***Don’t feel pressured to participate
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to his/her blog.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write 11 questions for them to answer.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine blogger award logo in your post on your blog.
Here are the questions that Laura asked and my answers:
What keeps you motivated whilst blogging?
Writing is therapeutic for me, so having a posting schedule keeps me motivated to keep writing.
how old are you?
Introvert or Extrovert?
Classic introvert. Though I’ve stopped hissing at people, hahaha! Jk.
How many languages can you speak fluently?
Just one. I took Spanish in high school and college but I never used it, so I lost most of what I knew.
How long have you been blogging?
On and off for about three years. This blog was started in April.
Who have been your biggest inspirations, both in the blogging community and in life?
In life: Oprah & the character, Betty, from the show, Ugly Betty. In the blogging community, I would say that I’ve learned a lot from Alys at https://alysjournals.com.
If you were stranded on an island; 1) what’s one thing you’d miss the most, 2) who would you miss the most?
I’d miss listening to music and I’d miss my wife, Rachel.
If you could move anywhere, where would it be?
New York City. Though it would probably overwhelm me because I’m so introverted. I do try to visit once a year, though.
Do you intend to blog for fun or blog for income?
It’s a hobby, though I have it set up to make a little change on the side. My goal is to inform and to interact with others. I’m not planning to make it a full-time job or to pay my bills with it, haha.
What do you find lifts you up most when you are feeling down?
Exercise, especially running to loud, fast-paced music.
Favorite motivation/positive quote?
“Comparison is the thief of joy.” ~Unknown
Here are my nominations:
*I didn’t nominate 11 because I’m trying not to nominate people that I’ve nominated in previous blog awards. ****Again, no pressure to participate 🙂
Here are my 11 questions:
- What is your favorite album?
- Dogs or cats?
- What does your blog focus on?
- What is your best experience being a blog writer?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?
- What is your life goal?
- If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What are your favorite hobbies and why?
- If you could meet any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- Describe the best vacation that you’ve been on.
Thanks for reading!
~~If you like the content on my blog, then consider buying me a coffee. Thank you for your support!
~~I’m currently reading This Is Just My Face: Try Not to Stare by Gabourey Sidibe. Check it out! I’ll post a book review when I’m done reading it.
~~I’m also reading Emergency Contact by Mary H.K. Choi. Check it out!
~~I’m on Twitter! Follow me @perfimperfect92
***Each post features a music video that is usually random and seldom relates to the aforementioned topic. I love music and share it as a form of expression. May contain bad words. Enjoy!