I’ve been enjoying the various blog awards to learn about and promote other blogs. Thanks to Laleh Chini from A Voice from Iran for nominating me. If you haven’t already, check out her blog. She shares great stories. They usually have a thought-provoking moral or lesson.
The rules (to the best of my knowledge)
- Thank the nominator
- Select and answer 10 questions about yourself
- Answer the nominator’s original question
- Ask an original question to your nominees
- Nominate people to participate
- Let them know you nominated them
The 10 questions I chose to answer
1. What does your name mean?
My grandma named me last-minute as I was being born. It doesn’t have a formal meaning, but she says it means “Special.”
2. Who did you look up to growing up?
3. What relative was important to you growing up & why?
My grandma. She’s one of my best friends.
4. What is your favorite drink?
Starbucks venti coconut milk latte with 6 equal packets
5. What is your favorite quote?
6. What is your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
New York City. It’s the best place on earth!
7. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
I forgive them but if it becomes a pattern I let them go.
8. What do you love about your favorite TV Show
My favorite show is Ugly Betty. Betty’s character resonates with me for many reasons. She’s socially awkward, quirky, wears braces as an adult (I’m 26 with invisaligns), and tries to see the best in people.
9. Do you have a tattoo?
Yes. Just wrote a post about my first tattoo.
10. Do you have pets?
A dog named Zyon.
Laleh’s original question
Why are there borders between countries?
That’s an interesting question. It would be great if the world was at peace so that people can come and go as they please.
My original question
What can you do today to positively impact the world?
My nominees (check them out, readers!)
No pressure to participate. Keep up the good writing!
Thanks for reading!